Tuesday 24 March 2009

Almost Famous!

Well, Scotland on Sunday had a rather large piece on Doctor Who fans last weekend, and I even got a name check! I do have a paper copy (thanks to Mary Jo at work!) but for those who missed it, it’s online at the link below. My bit’s in paragraph 13:

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/spectrum/Tales-from-behind-the-sofa.5094307.jp

Good weekend with Dad’s party. Lots of lovely food (of which I didn’t get much) and lots of wine drunk (which I did do my fair share of drinking!). Petrus the Pirate enjoyed himself, and the weather was good so he even got out into the garden for a while.

Apart from that, it’s a quiet week for me – with the exception of Metallica, Machine Head and The Sword at the SECC on Thursday and The Sword headlining King Tut’s on Friday with support from Diagonal and The Black Cherry Group.

This weekend will mostly be spent watching the Australian Grand Prix qualifying (Saturday) and the actual race on Sunday. It’s the first time for 12 years the BBC have done the coverage so we’ll see how it goes. Thankfully we won’t miss any action due to advert breaks and I’m sure David Coulthard and Eddie Jordan will do a good job with the commentating!

No comments: