Tuesday 17 January 2012

Tuesday 17th January 2012.

Still not got my PC fixed so I'm not sure what I'm going to do about it. This will cause issues if it goes on any longer as I won't be able to easily do anything for Metal Talk (www.metaltalk.net/) which is more than slightly annoying.

Went to the Renfrew ferry for this first time in ages on Saturday night to see the local Status Quo tribute band: Status No.

Wasn't sure what the set list was going to be like but it turned out to be not bad at all:

Rain
Hold You Back
Paper Plane
In My Chair
Rock N Roll N You
Claudie
Solid Gold
The Oriental
A Reason For Living
Blue Eyed Lady
Backwater
Just Take Me
Caroline
Roll Over Lay Down
Don't Think It Matters
I Saw The Light
Down Down
Big Fat Mama
Softer Ride
Junior's Wailing
Don't Waste My Time
Roadhouse Blues
Rockin All Over The World
Bye Bye Johnny

"Don't Waste My Time" include the guitar skills of a young lad called Jay who went down a storm. Although it must be said that Status Quo (and Status No themselves) have some very strange fans indeed!

No comments: