Thursday 5 February 2009

Back To Normal?

Well, it's been a long time since I updated this due to the obvious reason that i've not been well. I've never been off sick for so long in my life, but it's nice to know that after three months off from work, I have been missed. I now hold the record for being off sick the longest in the office - not sure whether to be proud of that or not!

After numerous complaints (Steven and MJ - I'm talking about you two primarily!), I'll make sure I update this a bit more often from now on.

Keep on Rockkin'! :)

1 comment:

Father Petrus said...

Hi John,
Keep getting better - no time to reply properly at the moment.
I often like to print out items so I can reply properly by EMail
but BLACK backgrounds cost the earth in ink and are usually messy - suggest immediate revision to WHITE (Like paper)
love
Father Petrus