Sunday 21 June 2009

Weekend in Dundee.

So I travelled up to Dundee on Friday night after work and went out into town for beers with Scott and Euan. We visited Paul at The Phoenix and then back up the road. Late start on Saturday due to the excesses of Friday but we still managed a pub crawl round Dundee city centre. Unfiortunately Paul wasn't out on Saturday for beers, but I'm sure we'll see more of each other the next time I go up or they guys come down to see me.

Disappointing result for Ferrari in the British Grand Prix, but Sebastian Vettell did a good job for Red Bull - notching up his second win of the season.

All was going well today, until I went into the spare room to find some low life piece of s**t had decided to chuck a stone through my window (again!). I'm quite concerned about this to be honest, as it's the second time in 6 months it's happened - almost like I'm being trageted (or is this just paranoia?). Of course I don't know who it was that did it, so can't do much about it - the annoying thing for me is that I have to pay another £200 to get the damn thing fixed.

No comments: